Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Return

Greetings all! I apologize for my absence for the past few months, but school has been taking up a lot of my time. Now that summer is upon us, however, I have plenty of time to devote to the old 32nd Praetorian Regiment of Foot!
I've been very busy over the past few weeks painting up what I had left to finish. I'm still not done, but I've made tremendous progress. I apologize for the shoddy image quality in advance...I'm still not used to this new camera.

The HQ Command Squad. In the middle is myself - Colonel Lord Z.E. Whitlow and his faithful Dachshund, Penny. Beside him, acting as an Officer of the Fleet, is his brother - Captain M.E. Whitlow. I'm not too pleased with how the pith helmet turned out on "me," and I may try to redo it at a later date.

Now the Platoon command squad.

1st Squad, 1st Platoon
2nd Squad, 1st Platoon
3rd Squad, 1st Platoon
And a Chimera for my Sharpe stormtroopers.

2 comments:

Admiral Drax said...

Brilliant!

And how much do I LOVE Penny the Dachshund?!

Have you seen what you get if you click on 'Regimental Mascot' under the 'Posted Units' sidebar, top-right of my blog?

Comical dogs of the 41st millenium unite! You have nothing to lose but your dignity.

The Ranger said...

I remember this!!! Gotta love those Corgis...I have two myself, hehe (in addition to Penny).

Aye, here here! Dignity? What's that? :^)